Work like a MAN , Be like a BOSS .

Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Late happy mooncake festival ! :D

Have to apologize :\
such a long time i din't touch my little pink LOL << my pc i mean 

sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy .




First of all , 
my silly dog zzzz , 
she suchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TAM JIAK ! 
she used her head to ... 
i don't know how to describe how funny was it . 


after i help her to take out , 
WHATTHEFUCK ! 
she still ate those rice . 

Of course ,  i swept the floor not to let her eat la . 


Second , 
Chatime makes someone's world ! 

I think she should be happy ? 
unfortunately , i make it less ice !

Reason : don't keep eattt ice , girl . 




Have to say .
my shoulderssssss became serious . 

When im stressful , im tired . 
it would be pain .
WHATTHEHELL ..............
No wan can imagine how pain was it =3= 
insane .



stupid sovil titus present - watch . 
it's last year my bithday present 
my dad bought for me actually , and i wore for three months 
the mirrrrrrrorrrrrr broke ! 

wore one more month , 
brokeeeeeeeeee again ! 

then ... 
two month 
brokeeeeeeeeeeee !

this time , 
i din't wear , i din't touch .
two days , BROKE ! 

i'm confusing , what the hell of the mirror keep pecah like hell ! 


When spm ,
i hate spm , just wasting time for siting there .
suddenly , i love lokman's lesson . zz 
although he really saw guai lan and sometimes be fierce . 


another day , thurs .
someone take ribbon to tie on my uniform 
2009306 , is the code . 

sounds like we all going jail huh ? ==


that's Han Ning ! 
we laughed at him when he was slept like PRAYING . 
and i captured  :P 

saw his table ? 
i drew . :D
NEVER SAY NEVER :3


after finish school , 
i dn have any society at thurs , but most of them do 

so i went back home earlier , 

and mummy decided to go 1986 cafe to eat .
i went before , but was long time ago

sorrrrrry , readers !
imma so hungry , so i ate and my mind only remind me have to capture 
because the mashed potato is soooooooooooooooooooooooo DELICIOUS ! 

TEHEE !


My mum , with her ...
don't know what spagetti .
I forgotten .


Here's the spag . 


Mine , 
it's nice too :D


My bro , he like to eat tomato spag -.-


then we went to share tea , 
that's my favourite ! 

Mango ... 
a! is 芒果奶茶 :D


Here's our school fake 防火演习
is reallly damn funny when everyone asked isn't real ? 
ahahahaah ! 
and really got many students got down ! 



so high 
aahahaha



That's kaisin . 
my ban zhang  .

have to say , my eyes is getting moreeeee ichiiiiii yoooooo ! 
i keep rub rub and rub rub rub , so it became red . 
and my friends starring and asked me 
你做莫搓、你手很痒厚 ==

that's true friend :)


and , xin hui , she sat beside me 
toooook camera tooo school 
of course , i'm damn zi liao so i capture so many LOL


thanks for those followers !
it's 1000 

ya hoo ! 


Stella , have to say 
she's reallllly so manyyyyy patttttttern 


Dymi girl , i slept and it step on my breast . 
have to say , it's actually pain -.-


mooncake festivals , 
I'm lovin it ! 

it's damn nice !




I played candle like a kid -.-
sitting beside the road .





second day , means yesterday la k . 

i bought new spec . 
someone like Black frame .

and she's lucky ! 
my mum pulllllllll me to the shop and call me just can choose black frame 
whatthehell of this woman LOL . 
i don't know why she knew that someone wanna me to wear black frame spec . :\

and i reallllly bought .
em , nice mum ?

but imma bad luck , my rayban become broke . 
what the fuck 
rest in peace , 
silver rayban 
12-12-10 to 29-9-12
i wore it two years ! 


and daddy call me to get one more spec ,
he say black as spare , and new one as usual .

so i decided to took of rayban's mirror and choose another suitable frame to put it on 

just have to say  , rayban's mirror is fucking hard to choose a suitable wan ! 
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz , make me sooooo insane when i looking for the frame .

and ..


i choose this .
burberry . 
at first , i chose porshe design ,
is reallllllly damn nice , and i fall in love with that spec 
but damn bad luck not suitable , 
and the price is sooo fucking expensive although after discound .
HAIH . 

and then , 
i saw oakley wan , mirror is suitable 
but what the fuck , when i wore it , 
just a 书呆子 
sorrrry , ah kyle is not suitable for that spec 
HAIH again .

after , 
i decided to choose back rayban , 
is suitable for meeee ! i'm soooo happy that time , 
but what the fuck the mirrror not suitable again .

then , 
i chose armani , aduiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
 nobody can imagine how sporty wassssssssssss it !!!!!!!!
just like the porshe design . :DDDDDDDDD
have to say sporty is damn suitable , but what the cb fuck , the mirrrror !!!!!!!
argghhhhhhhhhh , i really get insane when all of sporty spec are not suit to my mirror ! :@

at last , 
my mum say : 
啊颖啊、这个美列 你试看
and i say 
好啊、

and i tried .
Suit me :D , mirror suit :D
 ON ! that's a burberry spec.
My life - first burberry spec 

i'm shocked . zz 
and daddy say : 
就这个

i lagi shocked LOL!


that's two spec :D


and my rayban , 
i stick it back -.-



Oppa mooncake style LOL

i laugh damn loud when my bro gv me see this = =


Thanks for someone i heart :3


my mum call me not to show my leg sooo high 

she use handphone to call me 
isn't it she nothing to do ?? ==



Here's the boy 
i stalk his insta 
ahahahahah , he's a dancer
i'm not so sure what age was him .
but i knew , he's damn young and a perfect dancer . 


zoroooooooooo ! 
i want this ); 






Welcome to my spec 

i wanna go for a shop at H&M . 
emm ... no money . ):


Be mine , imma rock your world ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment