Work like a MAN , Be like a BOSS .

Followers

Monday 19 November 2012

Simple update .


So , i'm back :D 
DIANA SIAO keeeeeeeeep kacao me to update blog == lol
hao beh , so challenged accpeted -.- , i'm updating now .




THAT DAY  , 
she sent this for me . 
i mean my babe girl . 

inside said that , lao ban lai ge chao shuai de guang tou ! 
my tai ci man .......
she said it reminds me , so sent for me :D


and then . 
i forget is tuesday or wednesday le .

i go have my high tea with apple lim . 
and my reddie.
Of course i have my favourite cake , CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE .
awwwwww , is a little bit ice cream cake . 
but ... still taste nice . 
tetapi  i can't eat so much cream );


then , when back home . 
continue to do my things.
seems my babe girl know what's her present . 
so actually i decided to change my plan *HIAK HIAK*
if she saw this sentence she sure begging me to do for her la !! :3
Is still video . 
a little bit funny , but full of my hearts inside . 
and i addddddd on ........ my my my ;P 
don't tell u xD


so have to do the things , 
have to download this software.

i can't find at first . 
but thanks for MR LOU !!!!! 
she helped me to asked her friend :DDDDD
although u dint view my blog , but still have to thanks for help . :P


so i'm downloading , 
waste me half an hour . 
and i just sitting infront of my com to wait . 

so at last , SUCCESS ! 
but is hard to use .
need time , need time . 


SUNDAY , 
we went bukit tinggi had our dinner !

this is don't know what lala . 


before the lala opened , 
the gas came out damn many . 
all seat seeeeing us -.-
isn't it so weird ? ==


and then , i went to yo tea to have my first yogurt !
it's nice ,,,,, i like it chocolate chip yo !


so everynight , i tango with her till the midnight . 
MOK , sorry =3= because everynight i tango with her so din reply ur msg man );

she's doing my present :3
How serious she is :\ , 
serious till i said what she just asnwer en , o , ahh , wo zhi dao wo zhidao . ):
but luckily the another day she din treat me like that -.- 
otherwise , my hot temper will really came out . 



she's measuring the paper , and asked me wan how many cm :DD

but i don't knw what u wan to do  , i just know that's paper lol . 



saturday , 
STELLA .
she suddenly call me daddy ,
 and she saw my girl's photo and call mummy 
ala , pa ni ???
shock sei me lo !

and i take her walk along to relatives house to had our buffet . 

oh yea , thanks for suen fang fei po , and xiao bu bone bone helped me !!!
yeaaaaaaaa ! the things gonna be done ! 
let u view yo ! ;3


that's the car . 
it's GTR with black colour . 
and the bride , it's pregnant . 
lol , so she look like damn fat ==




emmmmm , i just simple update . 
see u tomorow !!!!!!
if i'm free , i'mm update a long long post ! 
don't be worries . 

BYE xD !

No comments:

Post a Comment